A signed card is placed back in the deck and then secured by the card box.
They now sign a coin and it vanishes right in front of their eyes and lands on top of the spectator’s selected card!
Make the gimmick in 30 seconds!
1. Deck can be shuffled by the spectator.
2. Card and coin can be signed by the spectator.
3. No slits or cuts in the card box.
4. Two versions taught : gimmicked & impromptu.
5. Instantly repeatable.
6. Easy to do.
7. Everything is examinable.
Learn SIGNUM today and always be ready to amaze.