The Rainbow Pack is the perfect choice with all seven colors included in each bag. Each band is coated with Elastraflex which makes the bands stronger and less likely to break during performance. Bands are able to stretch further than normal bands and continue to stay shiny. These bands are smooth to the touch and don’t feel like rubber as they slide smoothly against each other. Simply put…… if you do rubber band magic, you need these bands!
Elastraflex Coated, Non Latex Bands
Size # 19, ¼ LB
- Comes in 7 brilliant colors.
- Hanson Chien Blue
- Marcus Eddie Green
- Daniel Garcia Orange
- Dan Harlan Deep Purple
- Russell Leeds Yellow
- Vincent Mendoza Pink
- Joe Rindfleisch Red
- Bands stretch longer than traditional bands.
- Significantly less chance of bands breaking during performance.
- Bands will show wear slowly so they can be replaced before breaking.
- Bands remain shiny.
- “I love these rubber bands! They stretch better than anything I’ve ever used, and the colors are so vibrant. Finally, rubber band magic can be sexy!” – Dan Harlan
- “Joe’s Rainbow Pack is by far the best choice around. With great elasticity and bright colors, they have become the weapon that I never leave home without.” – Hanson Chien
- “Rindfleisch’s Rainbow Rubber Bands are Ridiculous! The added stretch makes certain moves effortless and the colors turn your magic HiDef.” – Vincent Mendoza
- “These bands are so stretchy and easy to use, it could take your performance to the next level.” – Russell Leeds
- “These bands are great! I have some amazing ideas for them!” – Marcus Eddie
- “Rubber band magic has been waiting for these bands!” – Daniel Garcia
- “I won’t use any others bands except Joe’s Rainbow Bands.” – Dan Hauss