|Ostimposter is Ken Dyne's revolutionary new approach to predictions.|
Here are just some of the astounding effects that are possible, imagine if you will:
This is just the beginning of what is possible with this amazing technique which can be performed with little or no preparation with a couple of business cards you take from your wallet - and you are ready to share a phenomenal prediction routine that before now, has never been possible.
- Meeting a stranger, having her focus on her birthday and yet you can prove you predicted both the month and exact date, and have written them on the cards that have been sticking out from under your coffee cup on the table the whole time!
- While a lady thinks of a random word from a book, a gentleman thinks of any word off the top of his head, only to find both words predicted the whole time hanging from a bulldog clip inside of a glass preserve jar. The cards, jar and bulldog clip are handed out and given away immediately, nothing is removed or stolen away. There is no secret writing, no billet index or ambiguous language.
- A double drawing prediction that begins with a laugh and ends with their jaws on the floor!
- Plus an incredible headline prediction which updates one of Al Mann's finest creations.
- Then Ken teaches his Sweep Switch, the simplest billet switch on the planet.
- And as if that isn't enough he shares his Really Convincing Control, a card control that he's used for over 10 years and never published.
The routines in this book go in to every detail of this technique, plus subtle psychological nuances that have been learned through many performances both close up and for large groups.
"Imagine a regular bulldog clip, pretending to be an Ostin Clip. Now do all of this without the bulldog clip. That is Ostimposter"
- Ken Dyne
"A highly versatile technique which affords the performer countless routining opportunities, best of all it's gimmick free. What's not to love! Ken often refers to his ideas as his children, but there is no chance of this one being orphaned, as soon as you see it you will want to foster the Ostimposter. I know for sure it will find a good home in your repertoire!"
- Michael Murray