|Aldo Colombini is one the world's foremost magicians. People around the world love his magic, love his humor and love him! In these two volumes of DVD's, Aldo Colombini will share a series of his favorite brand new magic tricks with you, including cards, rope, etc... As all magicians should know, Aldo's magic is strong, direct, and fun to watch while using some very clever and simple methods. Of course, there will be no exception in these two volumes! And now, please enjoy the True Magic by Aldo Colombini!!!|
True Magic by Aldo Colombini contains these incredible effects:
Running Time 113min
- Trident - Three spectators each select a card from three packets, and they are the only ones with different colored backs!
- North By Northwest - A selected card travels from packet to packet invisibly!
- A Book Is Better - A selected card vanishes from the deck. The spectator finds it inside a book where the spectator has chosen the page number at random!
- Take a Punch - A prediction is a perfect match to the spectator's selection, and even the punched holes match exactly!
- Super Link - Watch the handling of Aldo's linking rubber band. Very clean! Very convincing!
- Face Off - A three-phase card routine, sandwich, prediction, etc... You can stop at any phase you like!
- The Peak Cup - Watch the chop cup routine of Aldo, full of fun and mystery. Easy to do, and easy to follow!
- Mini Maxi - A selected card in a normal size deck changes places with a jumbo size card!
- Kowloon Oil & Water - Four red cards are mixed with four black cards and they separate. Not only this, the red cards and black cards change places!
- Desperado - You show four jokers. They capture a selected card and change into four-of-a kind!
- Cheating Jacks - Four Jacks are separated and reassemble several times. And the amazing ending will impress even the most discriminating spectator.
- The Birthday Card - A spectator finds the words "Happy Birthday" on a card that corresponds to his or her month of birth!
- Reverse Revelation - Three Aces fly to another packet, and the one remaining finds two spectator's selections.