Implausibilities by Hudson Taylor video DOWNLOAD
- Send to a Friend
|Any Card At Any Number has been a visceral weapon in any card-man's pocket for decades. Hudson Taylor approached Murphy's Magic with a new angle on this plot that pretty much stunned our team. To let the spectator (or spectators) have the final shuffle of the deck is just unheard of, until now. |
Hudson is ready to share this gift with you now as you prepare to take your ACAAN from good to legendary.
In The Box:
- A CANteloupe - A hands off AACAN like no other that is heavily spectator involved. Let them do the magic!
- A CANteloupe (30% legend version) - Great for magicians. Just like the performance above, but the spectator does the final shuffle. A real killer.
- 12 Degrees of Empathy - A 'you do as I do' routine that turns the spectator into a telepathic casino dealer.
- Get Into It - Two spectators each other's cards while the magician sits back with a grin.
- Finnel Finders - Multiple spectators. Multiple cards. You spectators turn chaos into beautiful order.
Bonus Sleights & Controls:
- Drop Shift - Controlling a card to the bottom by simply spreading.
- Center Shift - Exact a card from middle to top, invisibly.
- Shovel Control - Skillfully control selection to bottom by dribbling cards.
- In the hands shovel control - Same as shovel but no table required.
- Parifax change - Similar to the Eardnase change, this color change on the top of the deck.
- Mechanical pop out - Utilizing a mechanical second deal to pop a card out of the deck.