|John Cornelius is one of the most creative inventors in magic. He has won just about every award given for creativity. You will appreciate his genius as he teaches outstanding routines, sleights and ideas for the beginner, expert and everyone in between. Learn effects used to baffle the top minds in magic, as well as material that has earned him magic's most prestigious awards. You will learn magic with cards, coins, cigarettes, balls, flash paper, business cards, ropes, handkerchiefs and more. |
Routines performed and explained:
Additional routines and techniques taught:
- Super Card Rise: Three cards are selected and returned to the deck. The deck is placed in a drinking glass and the three cards rise out of the deck one at a time.
- The Nip Clip (Baby Boom): Four coins simultaneously penetrate through the center of the table.
- Vanishing Cigarette (SmokeFree): A lit cigarette cleanly vanishes after being placed in your hand. Magically it appears sticking out of your mouth.
- Pocket Rocket Aces: Four Aces are lost in different parts of the deck as they individually disappear and appear in your pocket. As kicker ending the entire deck ends up in your pocket while the final ace is left in your hand.
- Harry Anderson's Sliding Knot: Two pieces of rope are tied. The knot in between them is now slid back and forth on the rope and then untied.
- Impromptu Ghost Trap: A solid object apparently materializes under a handkerchief.
- On The Tip Of My Tongue: A card is selected and lost in the deck. The deck is placed in you jacket pocket. You turn your back to the audience as you name the card. When you turn back the card is seen hanging from your lips.
- Silver/Copper Miser's Dream: Four silver coins are produced and tossed into your palm. When your fist is opened all the coins are shown to have changed into copper coins.
- Marked: John's popular packet trick where four cards turn face up, change back color and finally have marked backs.
- Three-Ball Routine (Jawbreakers): Three balls are dumped out of a box. The balls all vanish and appear back in the box.
Flash Paper Production Techniques, Rubber Cigarette Manipulation, The Fan Steal, The Winter Change, The Silly Locking Penny, Cards To Pocket (Instant Travelers), Retention Pass, Bluff Matrix, Sly-Tension Vanish, Sponge Bowl, and more.
Running Time Approximately: 85mins