Athos E-Book (with Gimmick) by Paolo Cavalli and Titanas - Trick
- Send to a Friend
|EBOOK EDITION ON DISC.|
IGNITE THE IMAGINATION!
WHAT IF a participant, under your guide, could enter into a state of Heightened sensory awareness and, without knowing how, THEY COULD
- Imagine and visualize which gun among five is unloaded so that you Could point that gun to your head and safely pull the trigger?
- Sense which envelope among five is the only one containing money Which someone else (and not you) put it in, so that the other four Envelopes could be burned, torn, trashed with full confidence that they Are empty (or containing torn pieces of newspaper)?
- Feel repelled by four chairs and attracted by one, which proves to be the Right one for them?
- Know which Zener symbol you have chosen, and you knowing which One they have?
- Avoid a shocking curse and keep the blessings for them?
And all of that by accessing some inner state of focused imagination and Thought power that ancient shamans, monks and priests of practically Every culture used as a door to connect with the world of their mystical Experiences.
WHAT IF THEY COULD?
Paolo Cavalli's ATHOS will help you in demonstrating these powerful Feats, and more!
Paolo Cavalli's ATHOS comes with a precision made gimmick, the Routines, and most importantly, THE SCRIPT which is what makes the Effect as close as possible to the real thing.
BONUS: One bonus routine you can apply to book-tests (no need for any Gimmicked book-test).
"Paolo Cavalli is one of the true underground geniuses of this craft who emerges from his grotto at infrequent intervals with breath-taking discoveries which I'm certain, like Faust, he bargains with dark forces to obtain. Those who have tasted his previous offerings will not hesitate to purchase his latest creation, ATHOS. Those who do hesitate will miss out on a miracle. ATHOS not only lives up to its description; it surpasses it in both potential and breadth of concept. The presentation alone is iconic; the method the stuff of Canonical legend; the finely-crafted 'necessaries' a pleasure to behold and use." JOHN RIGGS