The creative magic of MagicWorld is indeed proud to offer this great new gimmick to the magical world.
NO LESS THAN FOUR EFFECTS ARE POSSIBLE WITH PROPELLO
Produce fire bursts from your hand...
Each Martin Lewis DVD features six strong, audience tested, stand up effects plucked from his own Cabaret act. Martin shows you, in a step-by-step hands on guide, how to make the "props" on your kitchen table quickly and easily with only basic tools and materials and needing no special skills. Then, in live performance, see how the apparatus is used to really make magic.
Volume Two Routines:
( Martin Lewis DVDs are subtitled in English, French, German, and Italian and Sold Separately!)
The magician displays a red sponge ball and claims that he will actually make it disappear in front of the spectator's eyes. Slowly and methodically, he places the ball into his trouser pocket and claims, "It's gone!" After the groans have died down, he offers to do it again-this time for real. He places the ball on top of his left closed fist and pushes it down inside. When he opens his hand the ball is seen to have changed into a large (5.5 inches tall) sponge rabbit!
Comes complete with all of the necessary sponges.
Spectacle offers a stellar selection of new magic for every taste and ability. Magicians in search of astonishing, performance-tested magic will find nothing less. Each item is thoroughly explained in both words and drawings. Twenty-nine tricks and routines, 168 pages with 139 clear illustrations. Hardbound, with a film-laminated dust jacket. Spectacle is a handsome production, befitting its quality contents.
With more than 20 years of experience in the field of magic, and more than10 years of professional entertaining, Chastain Criswell shares his unique style of magic and comedy in his FROM THE STALL lecture series.
Chastain has traveled the United States teaching his magic, which originated FROM THE STALL, and is the creator of TAG, a magic effect that took the magic community by storm.
Step into a world where anything is possible and venture where illusion is only as real as your imagination, and emerge FROM THE STALL! You will learn the following:
Performed and explained by Graham Jolley in conversation with Martin Breese.
The DVD is the final work of Martin Breese's long career in magic. So determined was he to see this produced that whilst ill he forced the hospital to send him home for the filming. He had a great passion for the work of AL Koran and great respect for Graham Jolley - 'Britain's most baffling mind reader'.
Martin had spent many years trying to bring these together and the passion and humour is evident as they talk about their hero. The two discuss the life of Al Koran and Graham Jolley demonstrates and explains Al Koran routines often with his own twist added.
Running Time Approximately: 55min
Effect: You carry the Little Fallapart table out and nothing happens. You call upon a spectator to help you and instruct him to carry over the Little Fallapart table and the legs come tumbling down.
Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 8 1/4"
EP: The Card Magic of Valdemar Gestur by Dan and Dave
What if magic was inspired by trick-photography? If you were to look beyond what is possible with sleight of hand and focus on what is not, what would you imagine? Only then would you begin to engineer the method. This is essentially the workflow for Valdemar Gestur, an innovative young inventor of card tricks and featured artist on Dan and Dave. You know him from Trigger, Flow Change and Trixel. Now, we are excited to announce two brand new effects and the debut of his first DVD.
Combining innovative concepts with minimal sleight of hand, Valdemar Gestur is truly unique. He incorporates elements we believe make for great magic and his methods are hands-off with little to suspect. The effects are direct and highly visual.
Extended Play is a combination of Valdemar's past three releases and two brand new ones. Five tricks in all, with over 13 variations. Performed and explained by the uber talented Shin Lim.
Note: This DVD does NOT contain any gimmicks.
Dealing with a mix of wacky personalities, including eccentric magicians and crazed card collectors, Chris and Ben go on a quest to learn the real secrets of magic.
After witnessing an amazing magic trick performed by the world-famous Lee Asher, Chris enlists his friend Ben's help to discover the secret.
They soon discover though that learning the secrets to magic aren't as easy as they once thought. Chris and Ben need to help Lee find something he's looking for before he'll share the secret with them. In order to do that they have to go through magicians Jeff Hinchliffe, Glenn West, and Chris Westfall, while avoiding destruction at the hands of crazed card collector Bill Abbott on a wild adventure filled with laughs and great card tricks.
More than just another instructional DVD:
1. Lu Lu Lemon (Chris Mayhew) Based on Paul Harris' La La's Lu Lu, the magician openly isolates a face-down card among a fan of face up cards, then sets the packet aside. While displaying a different packet of cards, the magician asks the spectator to freely name any card they see. In a feat of ultra-coincidence, the original face down-card proves to be the exact card the spectator chose.
2. Colour Changing Deck (Glenn West) A series of clever colour changes carefully blended together to create a visually eye-popping routine. As a special bonus, Glenn teaches his refined handling of Ed Marlo's Snap Change.
3. Wide Open Travelers (Glenn West) Like Ed Marlo's The Open Travelers, four aces travel invisibly from the magician's hand to the table. Each Ace's journey becomes more impressive and impossible than the last. Did we mention only four Aces are used!?!
4. Detour on 51st Street (Ben Train) A pseudo demonstration of shuffle tracking. Two jokers randomly mixed into the pack swiftly find a selection lost earlier in the routine. This will have your spectators convinced you're a professional gambler when it comes to tracking cards.
5. Harmony (Jeff Hinchliffe) Inspired by Dai Vernon's Triumph, cards are shuffled face up and face-down creating a chaotic mess. A spectator picks a card, then the magician claims he can divine subtle pieces of information about the selection from simply mixing the pack. After a handful of shuffles, the selection is revealed face up among the rest of the face-down cards. As a kicker to prove an ultimate display of skill, the cards are turned over to reveal they are now all in new deck order.
6. Oil and Water (Jeff Hinchliffe) A fast-paced multi-phase routine where four red cards are fairly mixed with 4 black cards, but they keep mysteriously separating. Each phase escalates to an impossible climax that the spectators won't see coming.
7. Training Wheels (Ben Train) A whimsically fun handling of an Ace production where the magician visually splits the Four of Spades into the four Aces in one seamless motion. So amazing and easy, people will want to chop off your hands to perform it.
8. Hold 'em Seductively (Chris Westfall) A Texas Hold 'em themed transposition based on Paul Harris' Seductive Switch where the magician trades his lousy cards for better ones using his magical powers. After witnessing this routine, your friends will think twice before playing cards with you again.